"The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences."

Friday, September 10, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

So I have been waking up with these itchy bites all over my arms and legs, and even my face. I told my "Irish Mammy", and she said it's probably bed bugs... I went to the village reception, and they confirmed that there are indeed bugs in my bed. So I had to bag all my clothes and send it out to the laundry, and I am now living with my friend Christina in Plassey Village. Luckily, I will be away this weekend while they de-bug my chambers. We're going to the Aran Islands, and hopefully staying in a hostel sans bed bugs.

No bueno.

2 comments:

  1. That would be un-lovely. Home was never like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to make sure someone tell you "goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite: EVERY night, then they won't :)

    ReplyDelete